The Fitzroy Maths course uses the same step-by-step principle as the Fitzroy Readers, so it gets consistently great results with all types of students.
What's more, because children can work at their own pace, they never feel rushed, stressed or bored as they progress through the levels.
The Fitzroy Maths workbooks use very little English, and are designed so that students can work on their own at their own level - coming to the teacher or assistant when stuck. These are a godsend to teachers for use with children who are slower than or faster than the rest of the class.
Each level comprises five workbooks. This Progress Pack contains Books 16 to 20.
The Progress Level Maths Books cover a range of skills, including:
· Multiplication rows and columns
· Simple applied multiplication
· Drawing geometric shapes
· Mirror images and lines of symmetry
· Using grid locations
· Reversibility of multiplication
· Column addition with 4 addends
· Laying out column additions
· Some verbal maths problems