Having finished this pack, your child will be reading with confidence. Not only will all of the reading basics be reinforced, now more advanced digraphs will be introduced (like, ch, th and long vowel sounds e.g. a-e and i-e [as in cake and bike]), opening up vast numbers of new words that can be ‘decoded’ - even if they have never been seen before!
In this pack your child will:
· Consolidate everything learnt in the earlier packs
· Learn many new important digraphs (like ch, th and oa)
· Learn important long-vowel digraphs (like a-e as in cake and i-e as in bike)
· Greatly expand the number of sight words known
· Be introduced to many basic grammatical concepts, including: punctuation, gender and parts of speech
· Learn key spelling rules such as doubling letters and dropping silent e’s
· Grow comfortable reading longer stories with a rich vocabulary.
The pack includes:
· Fitzroy Readers 21-30 & 31-40
· Audio CDs of Readers 21-30 & 31-40
· Fitzroy Word Skills for 21-30 & 31-40
· Word Skills Answer Books: 21-30 & 31-40
· Word Families Book B