Readers 11x-20x is an exciting new level that enables each story, from 11 to 20, to be immediately followed by a longer adventure story, reinforcing all and only the sounds learned to date.
REASON for creating the new level: early Readers up to 20 introduce ten new sounds (oo, er, sh, all, ing, ar, ay, etc), with just one short story for each. The new pack, 11X-20X, lets students reinforce each new sound in a longer story before moving on.
To follow the most gradual sequence, mix the 11-20 Readers and 11x-20x Readers as shown here. Or if you have already completed 11-20, consolidate with 11x-20x.
BENEFITS of the 11X-20X READERS:
- entertaining adventure stories
- increase fluency with early words
- reinforce the high-frequency words
- reinforce the vital early digraphs
- reinforce the early special words
- learn twenty-six new special words
- build reading fluency with longer stories
NOTE: The new 11X-20X stories have been carefully crafted by our Training Director Jeremy O’Carroll in complete accordance with the architecture of the Fitzroy Method.